Tuesday 12 February 2013

My First Personal Training Session


My name is Celia Ingall I am soon to be 50 and a mother of 4 with 2 grandsons and 2 dogs. I work part time at Edmundson Electrical on Ascot Drive. With this been my second marriage its is also our 10th wedding anniversary this year.
So its the incentive I need to get fit, about 2 years ago I hurt my back (a slipped disc) so when I became mobile again I joined the gym and have slowly recovered, I managed to lose a stone but hit a wall last year when I found it hard to keep motivated and with winter approaching I found the weight creeping up again.
 
So this year theres a lot of changes happening!
 
I am currently quitting smoking, its hard work and I am struggling with eating more food to compensate, I have never ate so much fruit!
 
1st Session
 
Today was my first session with Simon, where I was weighed, measured BMI taken and body fat % noted. We then hit the gym! I had to do some fitness test. A 5 km cycle followed by a 1000m row where my time were recorded. I then had to do full sit ups and full press ups without stopping.
 
I will do do this all again at a later date where I will be able to see the improvements.
 
I must say it soon showed up how unfit I am and I am looking forward to achieving my goals...
 
Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment